CDs and IRAs
Start preparing for the future today.
North Dallas Bank & Trust Co. offers a wide variety of Certificate of Deposit (CD) and Individual Retirement Account (IRA) products sure to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a structured savings tool with a competitive rate, setting aside money for your child’s education, or saving for your own retirement, we have the right account to help you reach your goal.
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is an excellent savings option that rewards your patience with a higher interest rate and steady growth. Choose your term and amount and watch your savings grow – all while enjoying the peace of mind that comes with FDIC insurance. 1
- Standard and jumbo CDs are available. Please contact us for current rates.
- FlexRate CDs allow you to take advantage of potential rate increases.
- Terms range from 30 days to 60 months.
- Your interest earnings can be added to your CD or paid directly to you.
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is another effective savings tool that allows you to make contributions to your own tax-sheltered retirement account. Start saving today for your tomorrow.
- Traditional and Roth IRAs offer unique benefits and tax advantages.2
- Standard and jumbo IRAs are offered with terms from 30 days to 60 months.
- Our 60 month FlexRate IRA enables you to make the most of possible rate increases.
For more information, please call Customer Service at (972) 716-7100, or visit one of our banking centers. We look forward to helping you on the path towards a more prosperous tomorrow.
1 FDIC insurance is subject to current FDIC guidelines.
2 Please consult your tax advisor to determine which IRA product is right for you.