Take us with you anywhere you go.
Online Banking makes it easy to bank with us at your convenience and on your schedule. With Online Banking you can:
- View account balances and activity
- View and print copies of checks
- Transfer funds between your North Dallas Bank accounts
- Transfer funds from your North Dallas Bank accounts to another institution
- Schedule recurring transfers
- Download information into financial software such as Quicken or QuickBooks
- Set up account balance and transaction emails or text alerts
- Send and receive secure messages with the bank
- Place online stop payments
Follow these simple steps to begin using Online Banking:
- Begin here
- Enter your information, including all your account numbers
- Follow the steps through to activation
- Select the option to enroll for Bill Pay if applicable
Bill Pay makes paying bills easier, faster and more secure. Just tell us who, when and how much, and we will take care of the rest. No more writing checks, buying stamps or visiting multiple vendor billing websites. With Bill Pay you can:
- Pay one-time or recurring bills – schedule recurring monthly payments
- Set up payment recipients – easily add, delete, or modify payees
- POP Money - send electronic payments to an individual's cell phone (additional fees may apply)
- View and manage electronic bills
- Set up reminders to help track when bills are due
- Expedited Bill Pay (additional fees may apply)
- View bill payment history
See our current personal fee schedule for applicable fees.
Enrolling in Bill Pay
If you are an existing Online Banking customer, enrolling in Bill Pay is easy:
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select the Payments tab
- Select “CLICK HERE”
- Follow the steps through to request activation
- Be sure you confirm your request
Online Statements contain all of the same account information as paper statements – the only difference is that they are delivered securely through Online Banking instead of through the mail. When your statement is available to view, you will receive an email notification – no more walking to the mailbox.
Once enrolled, you can view statements up to 24 months.
Enrolling in eStatements is simple:
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select the Accounts tab and then the Statement link
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in
Manage your money from the palm of your hand anywhere, anytime with North Dallas Bank Mobile Banking. Available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, our easy-to-use app will allow you to view account balances, transfer money, pay bills, and more! Download our app today.
North Dallas Bank lets you access your accounts and make transactions from your phone’s browser, optimized for mobile use.
Quickly receive account information by text message.
How to enroll for Text Banking:
- Simply log in to Online Banking and click the 'Mobile Enrollment' link on the User Services tab to register for Mobile Banking. You will need your Online Banking credentials to enroll.
- Select SMS (Text) Banking.
- Follow the instructions you receive as text messages on your phone, and you can begin using text banking immediately.
NOTE: Web access is required for mobile banking. Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for Internet access and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding those charges.