Certificate of Deposit
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is an excellent savings option that rewards your patience with a higher interest rate and steady growth. Choose your term and amount and watch your savings grow – all while enjoying the peace of mind that comes with FDIC insurance.1
- Please contact us for current rates.
- FlexRate CDs allow you to take advantage of potential rate increases.
- CD terms range from 12 to 60 months.
- Your interest earnings can be added to your CD or be paid directly to you.
Individual Retirement Account
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is another effective savings tool that allows you to make contributions to your own tax-sheltered retirement account.
- Traditional and Roth IRAs offer unique benefits and tax advantages.2
- IRAs terms from 12 to 60 months.
- Our 60-month FlexRate IRA enables you to make the most of possible rate increases.